Oh yeah!!

Oh yeah!!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Crossfit Mindset
1. I will promise to do my best. My best will vary from day to day, hour to hour, minute to minute. But in that minute, I will do the very best I can
2. If I can run, I run. If I can walk, I walk. If I must crawl, I crawl. And when I make it, i will rest. And live to fight another day
3. I fear no man, but I fear my workout. If I don't fear my workout, it isnt hard enough. I may puke. I may cry. But I will never quit. EVER!!
4. I will not cheat. There is no honor in cheating. I will call out cheaters if I see them, as they have no place in my gym.....


Cool little motto for the day..
Strength:
BN worked up to 315 for 1. Felt good
3x15 Pull ups/3x10 DB press

DWOD:
5 300s with 12 Ring dips in between each 1. That was nice. Legs felt a lil heavy today.

Shane/Judas:
SQ 3RM- Shane 445, Judass 345
3x8GHR

DWOD: CFFBstyle
10 minutes...every 30 seconds hit a PS
5:00 of pull ups for max reps.

That looked fun


GFY

No comments:

Post a Comment