Oh yeah!!

Oh yeah!!

Monday, May 2, 2011

What did I learn from the games???

I dunno... I felt that before the games I was in great shape. Strong and fast and mostly able to do most of the WODs pretty well...
I learned that I apparently need more cardio. I was great on most of the workouts through 5 minutes, but I such at pacing myself.
I learned that when I set my mind to it anything can really be accomplished. Some of my weaker lifts became strong. Some movements I didnt think I was good at, I actually did well.
I learned that I do not do this for a living. I do this for fun! I love hanging out with the crew! I made some great contacts during this time. BIG props to Zach for killing it.

I learned that I love this shit. I love killing myself every week just to get one more rep or one more second. I love the community... Crossfit22 was awesome in letting me come in and hit the last two WODS.

Basically I learned a lot. Get better... Get stronger... Get faster...Get tougher...Basically sums up most of our training. LOVE THIS SHIT!!

Training today: Back hitting the CFFB full time

SWOD:
SQ 12x2 @ 325...MONEY
Press singles up to 180
3x10 FGHR with 12# ball

DWOD:
VW at 205 in 6:03

Shane...
SWOD:
banded bench with orange and 185...8x3
press triples up to 180 and then a PR single at 210

SWOD:
PC @ 205 and Pull ups
5/15,4/12,3/9,2/6,1/3 in 5:43

Damn good one

GFY

No comments:

Post a Comment